Sunday, June 1, 2008


SEX AND THE CITY


I finally got to see the movie today, and it couldn't have been more perfect! I LOVED it and want to go back to the Theatre to see it again and then I want to own it! I never get tired of seeing the re-runs on tv at night. What I appreciated the most about the movie was the closeness between 4 girlfriends! It was really neat. I am truly blessed to have such great friends in my life and I appreciate each and every one of you! We need to hang out more!


Ok, so my friends were asking which character I thought I was most like on Sex and The City. Well, I can't say I am like any of them! It's just crazy to try and say I am like one out of only 4 women who live in New York City living the high life while I live in the suburbs w/ my husband and 3 kids. However, I couldn't resist taking the quiz that was posted on a website I recently visited (star94.com). According to the quiz, I am most like Carrie. Click on the link below to find out who you are most like.


Which Sex and the City Character Are You?

You are Carrie. You know what you want out of a relationship and you're not afraid to keep moving until you get it. Wit and charm are your biggest turn-ons, and you like guys who appreciate you for your mind as much as your body. You have fun playing the dating game, but secretly you just can't wait to find the guy who sweeps you off your feet and carries you into the sunset.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am going next Sunday & can't wait!!