Remember when you were little and every little sparkly rock, penny, or anything that could fit in your pocket was special?! Well, I remember being that way and now my little clone has officially become a trash collector! Today while I was taking all of aleigh's clothes out of the washer to put them in the dryer I looked down in the washing machine and, as you can see, I had a small collection of rocks pennies and even a pen (thank god it didn't leak all over aleigh's clothes). Later, as I was cleaning the kitchen, I picked up her princess lunchbox and wondered why it was so darn heavy, so I unzipped the front pocket and found yet another collection of rocks! Even though it drives me absolutely crazy, I had to laugh! She is such a garbage collector! One day I might be daring enough to take a picture of her room and show just how bad it is. I try to control it, but don't have time to clear out her room w/ a trash bag every other day!The last two days have been our regular busy days w/ karate camp, work, and errand running. I gave Ansley cereal today and she took it better the second time than she did the first. Hopefully it won't irritate her this time like it did last time. If it does I will need to wait a little longer to try again. Robin stopped by this evening w/ Tessa. Tessa has a Johnny Jumper at home so she knows what they are all about, but I had never seen her in one. Well Robin put her in Ansley's and we were so entertained watching her go airborn in that thing! She sticks her arms out to the side and jumps up as high as she can and her toes will be pointed and touch while she is off the ground and she lands so gracefully! She looked like a little ballerina! She just jumped non-stop. Robin took her out to get ready to go and said she was getting tired, but would keep going if she let her! Little miss Tessa has some energy and will probably keep mommy and daddy on their toes! Too Cute!




1 comment:
That is so funny!!! I used to collect rocks too, it drove my parents crazy. I had bucket's of them in our basement.
Starting solids is so much fun. There is something about watching your baby eat from a spoon. I remember loving to feed Aviry!
Post a Comment