Friday, June 27, 2008

A BUSY WEEK

I can't believe it has been since Monday that I last posted! Where did this week go?! We have stayed very busy this week. Yesterday was a fun day with Chelsea. We started our morning off w/ picking up my friend Malin and her son, Will. From there we went to the salon to get Chelsea's hair done and then later in the day we went shopping for some new clothes, then wrapped up the day w/ a photo shoot of Chelsea w/ her new hairstyle and clothes! She felt pretty special and I am very greatful to Malin for scheduling some time to photograph some great shots of Chelsea! I will post a picture from the shoot when they are ready.

Me and some of my girlfriends celebrated Lindsay's 30th Birthday tonight w/out the men! We had a great time. Joe and the kids came home and AJ had a blast dancing to Robin's ringtones on her cell phone! The kids were able to jump in for a photo op.

The rest of the week has just been a matter of getting errands done, cleaning house at every window of opportunity, and keeping the kids entertained! The kids received their next belt ranking today, and I feel terrible because I didn't get any pictures. AJ recieved his purple belt and Aleigh recieved her gold belt! We are very proud of both of them and are thrilled that they both still continue to enjoy karate!

I captured this shot of Joe and the kids tonight! They all crashed in AJ's room while watching a movie. They crack me up!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is a fantastic shot Steph! Perfect way to describe how Moms feel all of the time. :) At least I feel that way with my boys!