Monday, June 23, 2008

4 month check up

Today was our regular summer day of work for me and Karate camp for Joe and the kids. After work I ran some errands for my job as Malins assistant for Heart Is Found Photography, then it was off to the dreaded 4 month checkup where poor little Ansley recieved 5 shots in her cute little chubby legs! It was so sad when it came time for her shots because she was so tired and had been fighting sleep all afternoon, as soon as she fell asleep they had to give her shots! My poor baby. I wanted to cry with her! It's so so sad after she cried and screamed as loud as she could w/ her eyes shut tight, she opened them and looked at me w/ this pitiful look as if to say "How could you let them do that to me mommy!" She took a good long nap after her shots, but didn't sleep as much as I thought she would.

Ansley is 4 months 1.5 weeks and weighs 13 lbs. 10 oz. and is 24 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile for both her height and weight. She is growing very similar to the way AJ and Aleigh did, but just a little smaller. AJ and Aleigh fell into the 20th percentile once they became toddlers. We shall see, they all seem to take after their daddy and are much smaller than I ever was!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I hate shot days. I remember crying with Aviry when she was getting close to 1, because the older they get I think the worse it is. They really look at you like you should have never let someone do that to them.

Andrea said...

I agree that the older they are the worse it gets. My boys don't like shots at all! The only good thing about the doctor is Mrs. Backers Bakery that's down the street, which has now become our favorite place to go after doctors appointments. (Shots or no shots) I'm a sucker for donuts! :)