
So I am so excited to be a part of Heart is Found Photography! My great friend, Malin who has been a good friend of mine since 8th grade (16 years), is an INCREDIBLE photographer and I have always enjoyed bragging on her and raving over her incredible work. She has asked me to assist her in her business and I'm thrilled that she thinks of me, not only as a close friend, but also as someone who would work well next to her! This is something I am going to be able to do during any free moment I can find! Yes, I am still working for D.E.S. but only very part-time. Malin has some projects in the works that are very exciting and I can't wait to be a part of her success! I left her website in my blog the other day, but I am going to include it again - http://www.heartisfound.com/ .




1 comment:
What a great project to be involved in!! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment