Today was the first day in a long time that I was able to relax and hang out at home w/ the kids. I finally had an opportunity to attend to things that needed to be done, and do some things that I wanted to do, like return phone calls, color w/ the kids and enjoy holding and playing with Ansley! There is just nothing sweeter than when your baby falls asleep on you when your not even trying to get her to sleep! It's hard to put her down when she is practically hugging me as she sleeps on my shoulder. She was wide awake and smiling like crazy just moments before this picture was taken!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love that too!!! Seeing that picture makes me so excited to hold Ella!
Awww..dont you just love that!! Hayley and I have been hanging around the house for the last few days!!!
Post a Comment