Thursday, June 19, 2008

"NO" is not funny!

Ansley was in the BEST mood today and I think she is starting to find her voice. She has been so content, no matter what she is doing, and babbling all day long! She will get louder and louder! Well, the whole time I was giving her a bath tonight she was babbling, sucking her fingers, grabbing her toes, just full of energy! Even when I took her out of her bath and wrapped her up in her towel she was still sucking her fingers and babbling...with her fingers in her mouth! She continued to babble as I put her lotion on and got her dressed. The minute I picked her back up, she got MAD! She got red faced and stiff and acted like she was yelling at me! I looked at her and said "no ma'am! You're fine, don't you start getting fussy with me." She stopped, gave me a look of complete shock and busted out laughing!!! She is 4 months old and already laughing at me when I tell her no! That's exactly what she was laughing at too. After she started laughing, I once again, told her "No." and she laughed again!
Ya know, you work so hard to get those adorable belly laughs out, and when you discover something that makes them laugh you try and do it over and over again but it eventually stops making them laugh so you have to find something else to get them to laugh. Well, I can't keep trying to get her to laugh by telling her NO or I will really be regretting that all too soon! I can tell I already have my work cut out for me! She is so much fun though!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Too cute!!!! I can't wait to hear those baby giggles!