Sunday, June 8, 2008

A busy busy but fun weekend!

This weekend was the beginning of a month full of busy weekends! AJ and Aleigh had a birthday party to go to on Saturday afternoon at our first local indoor miniature golf course. It was the 6th Birthday for a friend of theirs from Karate. They had a blast and now it's Sunday night and AJ is having his first sleepover at our house w/ that same friend, Devon (pictured). It is 11:41 p.m. and they have been swimming all afternoon. I thought for sure they would be asleep by now, but they are up there laughing and playing video games and board games. I will eventually have to go up there and suggest a movie so they will fall asleep.

I had a Baby Shower to go to yesterday for my friend Danielle (the person I signed up under as a lia sophia jewelry rep). Her shower began at her 4d Ultra Sound appointment. It was a huge room with a couple of couches and a big flat screen on the wall so we could all see. It was very different but neat. I left there and went directly to my friend Malins house for a get together and enjoyed a small cocktail...my first since being pregnant w/ Ansley. Then today the kids had a little swimming party at the clubhouse that was holding the poker event for Adam, Joe and their regular poker crew. While they were there I went to Robin's house for a little surprise party thrown by her husband. It was nice to see her twice in one week! I then headed over to the clubhouse and visited while letting Ansley splash her feet in the pool. It was 95 degrees here today and the pool water felt no cooler than bath water! From there, I came home w/ all of the kids and had to listen to Ansley cry the whole 35 minute drive! She was very moody today...probably because of the heat if she is anything like me!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a busy but great weekend! Lot's of fun stuff you did and got to visit with friends. That is always nice!