Last Friday was Career Day for
Aleigh. She has known that career day was coming up and has been absolutely CERTAIN that she wants to be an Artist when she grows up! My response to her was "Wow, that's great
Aleigh! What kind of artist do you want to be? There are
lot's of different artists. You could be a photographer, like
Malin, a dancer, a hair dresser like
Madrina...." Her response to me was "No mommy! I just want to be a regular artist!" Well, what exactly is a regular artist? She explains it as "You know, the kind of artist that draws and paints a lot!" I then asked her "Why do you want to be an artist?" and she answered "Because it's fun and I get to draw and color and paint all the time!"
Aleigh TRULY could color, write, paint, and draw ALL DAY LONG EVERY DAY!!! You could take everything else away from her and she would be alright, as long as she had some paper and stuff to wr

ite and color with!
Here is a picture of Aleigh before she went to school on Career Day...keep in mind, she chose what she was going to wear. You can't force her to wear anything she doesn't want to wear. She picked out this clear, plastic, artist apron....not how I imagined her dressing...but I am not the one wearing it and I have to let her be the sweet little individual that she wants to be.
Joe helped her draw a picture of what she wants to be when she grows up.
2 comments:
Aww.. she gets that from joe!! Then again.. I remember a certain little one on a tape asking for or should I say whining for some pens and paaaappperrr!! Love the glasses!!! SO CUTE!!!
She is so cute! I love the outft!!!!
Post a Comment