Thursday, September 11, 2008

Goofy Kids






Since we have been back from our enjoyable weekend in Myrtle Beach, things have been back to our regular everyday life! The kids were so goofy tonight so I had to grab the camera and managed to get a great shot of the 3 of them. I also think that Ansley has changed a lot since I last posted a picture of her.


We are all doing well. Ansley is approaching that separation anxiety stage! She is happy as can be when she can see one of us, but seems to get upset pretty quickly when she can't spot one of us in the room! Hopefully it won't be too bad. I don't remember Aleigh having a very dramatic stage of separation anxiety, but AJ sure did! I remember considering a job (when AJ was 1)that would have me away from AJ at least 3 days a week while Joe was at work. I visited a local daycare center (Royal Learners), put down a deposit and they encouraged me to let him stay for a couple of hours to see how he would do. I left him playing in the toddler room and snuck out while he was happy. When I returned...two hours later, he was HYSTERICAL!!! He could hardly catch his breath and the teachers said he had been crying like that for the ENTIRE two hours!!! I was devastated and didn't know what I was going to do! I never wanted to have to leave my kids in daycare. Well, the next day was when I was offered the job to go work for Sylvia who owned a private daycare in her basement. It was awesome because I was able to leave AJ w/ Joe in the morning and then Joe would bring him to me at lunch time. I obviously didn't take the other job I was planning for. I feel blessed that Joe and I have been able to arrange for one of us to always be available to the kids. I just hope that Ansley won't have a severe case of separation anxiety! She just LOVES having people around her and loves it when they talk to her!


We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend! Saturday is my friend Malin's 30th Birthday party, so that will be fun! Kids are invited so not only will it be fun, but crazy too! I don't know that Joe will be able to go for very long because Saturday is the Karate Tournament. We are all looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Alluneedislove25 said...

Look at those three beautiful kids!! Ansley sure is getting big and starting to look so much like Aleigh!! Hope to see you at Malins on Sat. night!!

Melissa said...

Those kids are so dang cute! Ansley has changed so much, they change so fast!!