I was able to get some shots w/ my cell phone today (our camera's battery needs to be charged) of Ansley trying to get in to Aleigh's basket under the coffee table (the table is pushed to the side so that Ansley can have more room to play on the living room floor). It was so funny watching her pull herself up to her knee's, reach into Aleigh's basket and get a strong grip on Aleigh's American Girl magazine! She grabbed on to it and tried to get it out, but it was stuck. She froze and kept turning around to look at us as if to say "someone help me get this!" We just watched her!
And she yanks hard enough to knock herself off balance! Usually she would probably cry, but she was determined to get her hands on that magazine and didn't care what happened in the meantime!
"I can't wait to rip into this magazine and eat the pages!"
"This is so much fun mommy! I can't believe your letting me do this!"

No, I don't let her eat magazines on a regular basis, she just worked so hard for that magazine, I had to let her have a little fun w/ it. It was an American Girl magazine and we get plenty of those in the mail! I did put her in her Johnny Jumper right after I snapped this shot!




1 comment:
They change so fast!!! She is a doll!
Post a Comment