
Today we had a fun and long overdue visit with Robin, Tessa and Drew! They came over this morning and spent the morning with me and Ansley (AJ was w/ Joe at Karate and Aleigh spent the night with Madrina aka Robin Dumas). We had fun watching Ansley and Tessa play for a good part of the morning, then Ansley was ready for her bottle and nap! I can't believe how grown up Drew is! What a sweet and pleasant 12 year old she is! I can't believe she is already 12! What I love is that she still enjoys spending time with us and being at our house! Hopefully she won't ever grow out of that. Like the rest of my kids, Ansley just adored Drew!


When Joe got home w/ AJ, Drew and AJ played the Wii while we waited for Ansley to wake from her nap so we could go out to lunch. After lunch at Red Robin, we went shopping at Old Navy and found the cutest costumes for Ansley and Tessa! They are different, but both ADORABLE! You have to wait and see when I post pictures for Halloween!
1 comment:
Ansley is really starting to look like her big sister....so cute!
Post a Comment