I finally got a bunch of pictures from my mom! I just loved these ones of Ansley that my mom took while we were in Myrtle Beach! These show exactly what stage Ansley is at! She is so fun! I think she is teething right now and is incredibly congested and irritable...the last few nights have been rough! She is a baby that sleeps through the night from about 7pm-7am. Well last night I was up w/ her at midnight, then at 3 am, and again at 4:30 a.m. When she woke up screaming the 4th time, I woke up Joe! Joe doesn't hear anything in his sleep, so I had to shake him awake. If my feet hit the ground one more time to climb the stairs and get Ansley out of bed, I was going to fall over!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She just get's more adorable each time you post a pic. She is just beautiful. I remember those teething times.....no fun. Ella doesn't like to sleep during the night, I am up with her most of the night. Can't wait until she get's her days and night's figured out!!
Post a Comment