Today was my first Mothers Day as a mom to 3 amazing children! I am a proud mom and thank god for the miraculous gifts he has given me in my 3 healthy kids! The kids woke me this morning w/ their sweet little hand crafted cards and a the gift of a new ring! It was a very sweet way to wake up on Mothers Day! I also got to relax and watch HGTV, make cookies with Aleigh, and watch AJ show me how he can now ride a bike w/out training wheels! We are so proud of him! Joe says it only took 2 minutes for him to take off after hearing that a friend of his (who is a year younger) learned how to ride a bike last week. We joined my parent's at their house and had an excellent dinner of salad, lasagna, and garlic bread made by my dad! Needless to say, it was a really nice mothers day!
AJ turned 7 on Friday (May 9th)! For some reason 7 just seems so much older than 6! I can't believe we have a 7 year old! He had a nice birthday dinner w/ family at his restaurant of choice, Chili's. He loves their chicken fingers and the Chocolate Molton cake! He actually passed on the molton cake this time since we had a chocolate chocolate chip birthday cake waiting for him at Nana and Papa's house. He enjoyed his day, and looks forward to his big birthday gift this November when we go to Disney World! We decided not to do big birthday parties this year since we are taking them to Disney World! We are all already counting down the days!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day! I will post actual updated pictures from this weekend when I get them from my mom. I have had a bad habit of forgetting my camera lately!
AJ turned 7 on Friday (May 9th)! For some reason 7 just seems so much older than 6! I can't believe we have a 7 year old! He had a nice birthday dinner w/ family at his restaurant of choice, Chili's. He loves their chicken fingers and the Chocolate Molton cake! He actually passed on the molton cake this time since we had a chocolate chocolate chip birthday cake waiting for him at Nana and Papa's house. He enjoyed his day, and looks forward to his big birthday gift this November when we go to Disney World! We decided not to do big birthday parties this year since we are taking them to Disney World! We are all already counting down the days!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day! I will post actual updated pictures from this weekend when I get them from my mom. I have had a bad habit of forgetting my camera lately!




4 comments:
Way to go Steph. This is an excellent choice in journaling and staying connected. I now have 3 blogs but I've never thought to announce them to family. hmmmmm...now that's a thought. Oh well, just figured having a link in my email was enough of a hint. I'm proud of you!!!
Luv,
Mom
xoxo
Hey dude welcome to the blog world!
I have a family blog here
http://www.humphrelia.bluegosling.com/
Josh writes that one mostly as my photo blog takes up all my writing abilities.
Awesome, I'm so excited to be able to keep up with y'all better. This is gonna be too fun, I am inspired to set up a blog to keep my friends and family in the now.
much love,
Aunt Robin
LOVE THIS IDEA!!!! YOU SO HAVE TO TEACH ME!!!
Post a Comment