Today we finished cleaning house and then loaded the kids up for a trip to the Cheesecake Factory! I have been wanting to go there since my Birthday and my mom gave me a gift card, so we decided today was the day to spend it. On the way up we decided since we were going to be on the North end we would stop at Ikea and pick up a few things we have been wanting/needing from there. The kids were so excited to go to Ikea and play in the play area w/ the huge ball pit, that they hardly ate anything at the Cheesecake Factory. We couldn't have picked a better time to go! If you ever want to go to the Cheesecake Factory and avoid the crowds, go between 3-4 p.m! We were in and out of there in like 45 minutes! Ansley handled the trip well, until we were almost home, then she was just flat out pissed off that I wasn't feeding her!We had a great weekend and spent a lot of time at home..well me and the girls did since we didn't go to the Braves game! It was really nice to wake up and go at our own pace w/out any obligations this weekend! That just doesn't happen very often! I know one of my obligations for next weekend is going to be to see the "Sex In The City" movie! I can't wait! I hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment