Needless to say, we didn't get out of the house today...well Joe went to Goodwill and to my parents house to borrow a bike so he could go for a bike ride w/ AJ this evening. Oh, and we did go to Kohls this evening to purchase Braves T-Shirts for Joe and AJ. They are going to AJ's first Major League Baseball game tomorrow and have GREAT seats right behind 3rd base! I will post on that tomorrow! They will have a great time! I asked Aleigh what she wants to do tomorrow since it will just be us girls, and she said she wanted me to go and buy a bathing suit so that I can swim with her tomorrow. Unfortunatly I don't see that happening w/ Ansley. That water is WAY too cold! Hopefully I can think of something brilliant so that we can have a fun day too, and Aleigh won't hold it against me for not going swimming! Do you think I can make shopping or a movie sound like more fun....I doubt it! It's amazing how the simple things make kids so happy, and it often doesn't even involve money! My kids love it when we sit down to play cards or a board game with them, watch a movie with them, or even just sit outside and watch them play! I will go outside with Aleigh tomorrow and hang out w/ her by the pool, I am sure that will make her happy too!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
A Good Day for A Swim!
Needless to say, we didn't get out of the house today...well Joe went to Goodwill and to my parents house to borrow a bike so he could go for a bike ride w/ AJ this evening. Oh, and we did go to Kohls this evening to purchase Braves T-Shirts for Joe and AJ. They are going to AJ's first Major League Baseball game tomorrow and have GREAT seats right behind 3rd base! I will post on that tomorrow! They will have a great time! I asked Aleigh what she wants to do tomorrow since it will just be us girls, and she said she wanted me to go and buy a bathing suit so that I can swim with her tomorrow. Unfortunatly I don't see that happening w/ Ansley. That water is WAY too cold! Hopefully I can think of something brilliant so that we can have a fun day too, and Aleigh won't hold it against me for not going swimming! Do you think I can make shopping or a movie sound like more fun....I doubt it! It's amazing how the simple things make kids so happy, and it often doesn't even involve money! My kids love it when we sit down to play cards or a board game with them, watch a movie with them, or even just sit outside and watch them play! I will go outside with Aleigh tomorrow and hang out w/ her by the pool, I am sure that will make her happy too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sounds like a great first day of summer vacation ! I wish we could invite you 3 girls to come hang out with us 3 girls, but Drew has strep throat, and Tessa has a little cough.
I hope we're still on for June 2nd, call me soon.
love y'all,
Aunt Robin
Aviry saw this picture and asked me to get her blow up pool out. it is still too cold for swimming outside.
Melissa
Steph..one day you are going to have to bite the bullet and purchase a bathing suit!! HA HA!!!
Post a Comment