Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY!

Why does it feel so surreal that tomorrow morning, before most of you will even be awake, I will be a mom of 4 beautiful children?! Bringing a baby into this world is the ABSOLUTE most miraculous gift from god!!! I just feel so blessed! I do have to say though, the anxiety I am feeling today is killing me!!!

Anyway, I was just thinking...we won't be the Rojas 5 anymore! How to I change the name of my blog w/out losing all of my old entries? Does anyone know the answer?! I don't want to start all over. I kind of like going back a year ago and reading my entries and seeing the pictures. If anyone can help me w/ that it would be very appreciated!

Joe seems to think we get wireless @ the hospital, I'm not too sure about that! If he is right, I will update this blog as soon as possible w/ photos of our newly expanded family!!!! Until then.....

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You can change the name and address of your blog and still keep everything. The only drawback is letting everyone know what your new blog address will be. You don't have to create a whole new blog. It is under settings/basic to change the blog name. Also under settings/publishing to change the blog address. You shouldn't lose anything. I've changed names of my blogs a few times and was able to keep everything!

I'm so excited for you to have your new little one! I can't wait for pics!