My kids seem to think that I am asking too much of them lately! I simply asked Aleigh to go get me a pen today so that I could sign her report card. She looked me straight in the face and said "No." I kind of laughed because I thought she was kidding. She continued to stand there w/ a straight face and I then said "seriously Aleigh! Please go get me a pen so that I can sign your report card!" Without missing a beat she said "I'm not your maid!" Needless to say I was not happy w/ her smart mouth and definitely let her know it, but I was incredibly shocked! She is always so sweet and willing to help...maybe i am asking too much lately! I have asked them to grab things for me a lot lately because being mobile is not exactly what I am best at these days! So, I do ask them to grab the phone, help me pick things up off the floor, and grab something (like a pen) every now and again! I think we are all just a little frustrated and ready for mommy to have some more energy and not feel so tired, swollen, and ginormous!
I didn't really want to post this, but I have had several requests to see my big ol preggo belly! I refuse to post it on facebook, but thought I would post it on our family blog. I know it looks like there HAS GOT TO BE more than one in there, but I assure you there is not! I keep telling people that this little guy is all out front because this is the first time my belly button has ever started to pop out! Not sure if he will be bigger than the rest or not! If he is bigger than 8 lbs...he is the biggest! We will be sure to keep the blog updated when little "Austin James" decides to make his way into this world!
WHOA!!! Here is my big belly, taken just yesterday! I didn't want a picture of my swollen nose...lol! Is it just me, or does anyone else's nose seem to grow or swell during pregnancy? You can see how swollen my hands are! I haven't been able to wear any rings for a while and bending my hands hurts! I haven't been able to make any bows for a while! :( That's all very normal for me during pregnancy, unfortunately. Not much longer though! It's a small price to pay and I am willing to tough it out another 13 days! :)
WHOA!!! Here is my big belly, taken just yesterday! I didn't want a picture of my swollen nose...lol! Is it just me, or does anyone else's nose seem to grow or swell during pregnancy? You can see how swollen my hands are! I haven't been able to wear any rings for a while and bending my hands hurts! I haven't been able to make any bows for a while! :( That's all very normal for me during pregnancy, unfortunately. Not much longer though! It's a small price to pay and I am willing to tough it out another 13 days! :)




6 comments:
I am so JEALOUS! I wish I had 13 days left and knowing this is my last makes me try to enjoy this more, but I'm having a hard time. This pregnancy is definately harder. I love a pregnant tummy. I am so excited for you to welcome your new little one! Hang in there, my kids are already not happy in helping out and I still have 3 1/2 months to go!
Steph! I love you big ol belly! Your children are so freakin' adorable!!! Good luck with the remaining days. Can't wait to see Austin!
Such cute kids! I can't wait to hear and see pictures of baby Austin. Hang in there and I pray things will go well! LOL!!
Your belly isn't that big at all - I promise! I do agree that the nose swells. I look at pictures of just after I had Brock, where Elliot said I looked beautiful, and boy did he LIE! :) It was a nice lie, but it was a lie nonetheless. Anyway, good luck! I'm glad you put the belly picture up. Good luck!
Love your belly!! You don't look like you have twins in there, you look great!!!
Steph,
I survived 4 C sections and lived to tell about it. You will be just fine. I felt like Jabba the Hut when I had Jonathan. They started the epideral and then told me to turn over. HA! Not even. You are a great Mom and you will do fine.
Post a Comment