Tomorrow is the beginning of a very exciting week for the Rojas family! Baby Austin will be arriving by Wednesday, at the latest, and we couldn't be more anxious to meet him! As some of you know, and as I have mentioned in earlier posts, I am a little more nervous this time around! It is my 4th C-section and although this whole pregnancy has been very textbook "normal and boring...which is always good" as my dr. has told me every visit, I am still nervous!
I had some postnatal hemmoraging when I had Ansley and was in recovery for 3 hours instead of the normal 1 hour. Everything turned out fine, obviously, and I didn't need a blood transfusion! My dr. actually told me I wasn't even close to needing a transfusion, I just had a "very concerned" nurse! She alerted all of the other nurses and, as if the nurses don't come in enough when your in the hospital, they were in there constantly pushing on my stomach...OUCH! It was not comfortable at all! They have all of this in my chart and are going to go ahead and administer the drug to help my blood clot after surgery, so I shouldn't have the same discomfort! One of my doctors actually said "oh we will be prepared for that and everything will probably be fine, the scary stuff that happens when were not prepared!" So not a good thing to say out loud to someone like me! LOL!
So, I just ask that you please pray for Austin and I, that we both have a healthy and pleasant experience in the hospital and that all will go well! I am sure it will, it's just me doing one of the things I do best....worrying!
We are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family and I know you all are already praying for us, and it means the world to me! I am so grateful to all of you! Aunt Lorene, THANK YOU so much for reminding me that you also survived 4 C-Sections and were just fine, that brought more comfort to me than you know!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love you all so much!!
Post a Comment