My sweet friend April gave birth to Michael Chase Cipriano "Chase" on June 20, 2009 at 9:43 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 3/4's inches long! I was able to go see him today and not only is he absolutely adorable, he has got to be the most peaceful and content baby I have ever met! April is keeping her fingers crossed that he stays this content! We are VERY excited for the Cipriano family!
We did have a great day with the amazing dad that I married and my dad! We grilled out at our place and enjoyed a relaxing evening at home with lots of yummy food! Aleigh and I had a nice afternoon visiting April and baby Chase at the hospital and going grocery shopping. It's kind of amazing how nice it can be to get out w/ just one child at a time. I think it's so important to have that one on one time w/ each of your kids. I always learn so much more about them and see how fast they are growing up when we get to have great conversation w/out interruptions.
Joe enjoyed his day as well! He loved the cards we all made him with all of the scrapbook stuff I have had for years and never use! :) For some reason, he really wanted to clean/organize our master closet and do yard work today! Even though I didn't want to, I did try to talk him out of it so he could relax, but he seems to feel so much better when he has done something productive on his day off. Joe, like AJ and Ansley, has an ON switch and an OFF switch. He is either moving and doing stuff, or stops and crashes!
I sure wish we had our replacement battery for our camera so that I could make our blog more interesting and post pictures! Photos coming soon!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment