When I was pregnant with Ansley I had 4 really close friends who were also having baby girls within 3 months of each other! Only thing is, this was the 1st for most of my friends, and the 3rd for me! Now I have one friend who just had a baby boy (her second child and second boy), another friend who is about to have her second child (a boy), and another who is about to have her second and is also having a boy! I guess I just felt I needed to jump on board and have a boy w/ them! ;) We are all so excited! I have another friend who also just found out she is going to be having her second in February!!! It's an official BABY BOOM!!! This time it seems to be all boys, where as last time it was all girls! I love it!
ROMANCE IN GREECE
We also have some other VERY EXCITING news...my older brother James had to take a jet over to Greece, where his girlfriend (Amy) met him so that they could enjoy a vacation in Greece! I must say, what a perfect place (judging by the photos) to enjoy a romantic getaway! They took advantage of the romantic scenery and James proposed!!! She said yes, of course because they are ENGAGED! We are so super excited for both James and Amy!!! They are so, obviously, in love and it's so easy to see when you see the way they look at eachother and have so much respect for eachother! It's a perfect match, if you ask me! :)
Here are a couple of photos from their trip:
This one shows the amazing scenery that they were able to enjoy at night!
Right after they got engaged!
CONGRATULATIONS James and Amy!!! We love you guys!




2 comments:
Very exciting news!!! Congrats all around!
YIPEE! Marriages and babies! Good stuff! That's great about a little baby boy! Great news!
Post a Comment