Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update on James!

James will be touching down on US ground tomorrow!!! He has to go through whatever process they have to go through and that requires a day in BWI, and then he will go on to PHX. I am sure he is just going to be thrilled to be back in the states!


Ok, so I heard from someone very special in James' life that he actually won't be coming back w/ a mustache! LOL! We are really looking forward to meeting this "someone special!" Her name is Amy and she is from South Carolina but was in Iraq when James got there. They met while working out...imagine that! :) Here is a picture James sent us shortly after they met. James is going to think I'm such a dork...but I get excited for him! LOL!






1 comment:

Melissa said...

We will be so glad to have him back!!!