Our sweet little baby girl, who we feel was just born, will be turning 1 in less than a month and she is walking!!! It really hit me today when my close friend Tammy held a small get together for her baby girl's 1st birthday! Hayley (Tammy's daughter) was born just 3 weeks before Ansley! Today was the 3rd 1st birthday party we have been to in the last couple of months, and the last one before Ansley's!
I DO NOT like this photo of me, but it's the memory that needs to be captured, it's going to be fun watching our daughters grow up together!
This picture of Tammy and Ansley makes me smile! I love it!
Hayley got a radio flyer for her birthday and Ansley would not sit in it w/ her initially, then when she was comfortable, they put Hayley back in w/ her and Joe made Hayley cry by trying to be silly! So much for the cute and smiley picture we were hoping to get of the girls in the wagon! That's Tammy's little sister, Heather in the photo w/ the girls. She is the one who baked the cakes! She is a great baker!




4 comments:
I can't believe it's almost her birthday either!!! Time flies by way too fast. We will be having Aviry's party on Ansley's birthday, and flying to Disneyland that night so we can spend Aviry's 4th birthday in her favorite place.
I was looking at your blog and it got me thinking of when you used to babysit me. Time goes by so fast! Your children are wonderful and it was so nice to see all of you the other day. Hopefully we will see eachother sooner this time.
Love,
Heather
By the way you have the best music dounloads on you blog. I just keep listening!
Heather
You are better than I!! I havent even downloaded the pics to my computer yet!!! Thanks for posting and for being there!! It meant a lot!! XOXO Tammy
Post a Comment