Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Visit

My cousin Andrea, her husband Elliot, and two boys Brock and Scott, came and stayed w/ us after christmas. AJ and Brock hit it off and were totally entertained the entire time! Aleigh and Scott did really well to keep up with them too! We had a nice visit!








The guys played a competitive game of States and Capitols Sequence! It got even more competitive when Andrea and I decided to play against the guys! They cheated ;)! Not really, but it makes me feel better to say that!















My mom and the kids were pretending that all of the kids were falling down the well like Giselle does in Enchanted! They had so much fun!















Scott is one of the cutest little boys!







While Andrea was here, I hosted a "Scentsy" party for her and got to learn all about the product she sells! Its AWESOME! The orders are already here and we have been burning ours non-stop! It is the newest and safest thing in wickless candles I have ever seen! They sell the prettiest warmers! The warmers warm up w/ a light bulb and the plate that sits on top is removable so when you are done w/ one scent and want to burn another, you can easily just pour the wax back in to use later and break off a piece of a new scent! The best part is how safe it is! You can stick your finger in the burning wax and its not hot! I feel safe w/ my kids around it and comfortable leaving the warmers on when we leave the house. There are 80 different scents to choose from and I was able to smell every single one! I have several favorites, but was able to narrow it down to about 15, and then was able to narrow it down again to my top 6 for the package I ordered. I am not trying to sell this to anyone, I just really love the product and think everyone should know! Our house has smelled liked "Cinnamon Bear" for the past two days! :) If you are interested in checking out Andrea's website: www.scentsy.com/snookems

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My sister Stephanie sell's Scentsy, I LOVE IT!!! You will never go back to candles.
The kids loook adorable as always!! I just want to hug them so bad, we miss you guy's!