Friday, August 22, 2008

SICK DAYS!

Unfortunatly the past couple of days have been very uneventful! I have been horribly sick w/ one of those headaches that hurts so bad you can't even lift your head off the pillow, nausea, dizziness, and fever! I dealt w/ it all day yesterday and Joe had to go in to work late because I couldn't drive to go get the kids. I started to feel a little bit better later in the day so I went to go pick Aleigh up from dance and as I was waiting for her to get out of dance, my fever came back and it was a long and scary ride home w/ the girls in the car. I was about to pull over and call someone, but I made it! Well, my fever wouldn't break so I went to the doctors office this morning and after waiting for 2 hours the doctor concluded that I have a virus accompanied by both a sinus and ear infection! That would explain the fever! SO...now is the first time today that my fever has broke! It's almost 10pm and I pray that the fever is gone for good w/ the antibiotics. I have a jewelry show tomorrow and I really don't want to get someone else to go in my place. I should be much better by morning! Believe it or not, I am getting really sick of my bed and being in my pajamas! Never thought I would say that! I am ready to join the land of the living!

1 comment:

Alluneedislove25 said...

My goodness!! I am so sorry to hear about your virus!! You should have called me...I am home all day and would always be willing to go and get the kids from school! In fact.. you can even put me on the emergency list if you want!! I am available and would drop everything to help you out!! You know that! Hope you are feeling better!!!!