Friday, December 31, 2010

Our little singers!

AJ and Chelsea enjoy singing together quite often. I actually got them to let me record them singing a song they were both comfortable with! For those of you that don't know, Chelsea is like another child of ours! Although she is now 13 years old, she has been in my life since she was a year and a half, when I became her Nanny! She was also our flower girl when Joe and I got married! She is like a big sister to my kids and they all adore eachother, but still argue like siblings do!
Chelsea has always been a good singer and I have often tried to encourage her to come out of her shell and allow people to hear that voice! She seems to be getting a little more confident! When I heard AJ and Chelsea singing this song by Jason Mraz...I have to say, I was impressed! I had to share! Scroll all the way down and pause my playlist so you can hear them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so impressed! You both have such incredible voices.. I can't believe you know all of those words. I can't even understand half of them. Good Job! Thanks for sharing! Auntie T.