skip to main | skip to sidebar

THE ROJAS 6

Joe, Steph, AJ, Aleigh, Ansley, and Austin

Friday, June 18, 2010

My New Blog

So I started a new blog where I can vent my daily trials and experiences as a mom to 4 kids! Although this is a very rewarding job it's also very challenging. Because I am someone who wears my life on my sleeve, I wanted to start blogging about it and sharing my experiences w/ anyone who cares to read! :)

Just click on the link to the right titled "Learning as I go"
Posted by stephrojas at 10:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Learning As I go
  • Ansley's Bowtique

My Blog List

  • Pray for Kyara
  • The Person Family
  • Mom's blog
  • Jenny and Family
  • The Humphries Family
  • Brooklynn's Hope
  • Ashleigh and family
  • The Funk Family
  • Baby Luke
  • The Simar Family
  • The Boswell Family
  • The Sayer Family
  • Evan's Family
  • Heart Is Found Photography | Atlanta Baby and Children Photographer

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  June (2)
      • My New Blog
      • A BUSY SPRING
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (68)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (13)

About Me

My photo
stephrojas
View my complete profile
 

STEPH'S PLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones