I really don't want to write a novel...and believe me I could! Instead here are some photos to show what we have been up to!
EASTER IN EL PASO!
We drove to El Paso, TX for the kids' Spring Break and Easter! Joe was so excited, he drove the whole way and we made it there in 26 hrs w/out stopping! I KNOW I KNOW...he's crazy! He might be 36 yrs old, but when he is excited, he has the energy of a little boy! Of course we took a few short breaks, but getting to our destination in 26 hrs when it's supposed to take 24 hrs is pretty good timing! Now coming home...that was a different story! We stopped in Grapevine, TX and had a great 24 hr break!
We had a BLAST in El Paso visiting family and friends! Easter was so incredibly fun! The kids came home w/ about 9 baskets EACH full of gifts and candy! The Easter Egg hunt and confetti eggs were super fun...and messy! I don't know that we will ever be able to live up to Easter in El Paso! We just might have to go back every year @ Easter!
Filling Confetti Eggs at Grandma's house!
AJ and his cousin Julian - such cool little dudes! :)
Pizza night with cousins and friends!
Two 2 year olds trying to hide under the table = TROUBLE!
Ansley loves Uncle Chuck! She often says "Wanna see Chuck! Chuck funny mommy! hahahaha!"
The girl cousins in their Easter dresses
Aleigh and Abby! Can you tell their related?! They had no idea they were standing the same way!
I love this photo! Joe isn't too good for nothin! Such a good daddy!
Most of the cousins before hunting for Easter/Confetti Eggs!
CONFETTI TIME! I love this tradition! They save egg shells throughout the year, clean them out, color them, fill them w/ confetti, glue tissue paper at the opening, and hide them! Once the eggs are all found, the cracking begins! SO FUN!
Kids opening all of their baskets! It's like Christmas!!!
Uncle Adam with his little guy, Aden and Austin
Emma (our goddaughter), Aden, Ansley and Austin
Grandma had ansley in stitches! She was just giggling and lovin on her grandma!
Ale and Ansley - Two Peas in A Pod!
Emma and Aleigh playing dress up!
Grandma and Austin
Ansley and her sweet cousin Isaac!
These 2 little cuties are already trying to be sneaky! Always hiding under the table!
On our way back from El Paso we stopped in Grapevine, TX (right outside of Dallas Ft. Worth)and stayed at the Gaylord Texan Resort! What an amazing place!!! All of the photos were taken INSIDE the resort! It was amazing! The food, the pool, the shops, and the service was incredible! We hope to make that stop when we go back next year! Across the street they had another resort with an indoor water park...maybe we'll try that one! The key is to go in the middle of the week when it's half the price!
AJ'S 9th BIRTHDAY
AJ got Roller Blades from Nana and Papa for his birthday! He is slowly getting used to them! At his request, I made him a triple chocolate chunk Brownie cake w/ homemade chocolate frosting! Talk about death by chocolate! I can't believe our first born is 9 already! He is such a blessing! We love him so so much and are so proud of him!




No comments:
Post a Comment