Even though we are in El Paso and there is a lot I can write about being here, I wanted to post about our visit with James and Amy! I will post about El Paso when our trip is over and I have pictures to download.
Amy is so great! Even though our visit w/ her was short, we are confident we will see her a lot more! The spark between James and Amy is very evident! One of the neatest things my parents both noticed, right away, about Amy was that she reminded them of my Grandma (my dad's mom). My mom's first impression was "Jim's mom would love her!" Which leads me to believe that she just might have played a part in getting them together! We all really like her! They are scheduled to return from a Scuba Diving trip in Belize today. They will spend this weekend in Peachtree City, and then Amy goes back to Charleston, SC on Sunday, and James returns to Phoenix on Monday. They only have to go about 2 weeks before Amy will be spending a couple of weeks in Phoenix with James. We all wish the best for James and Amy!




2 comments:
She looks very happy and content to be with James. :)
I hope everything works out for them, we would all love to see James with a wonderful person!
Post a Comment