Aleigh was definitely the most excited for Christmas this year! She was up and ready to see if Santa had come by 4 a.m.! We were all up by 6 a.m. to open gifts! She reminds me so much of myself! I used to wake up as early as 1 or 2 in the morning and make myself a bed on the living room floor right in front of the tree! I am sure Aleigh would do the same thing if we weren't so willing to let her crawl in the bed w/ us! Aleigh was so cute, she got excited over every gift and was quick to express her appreciation for every gift! Aleigh was just way too easy to shop for. She is in to everything that I was interested in when I was her age! She had no idea that she would be getting an American Girl doll from Nana and Papa later in the day. She was SO EXCITED! She told us that her American Girl doll was her favorite gift ever! Her and I have had a lot of fun coloring , painting, designing w/ "Pixos" and creating snowglobes together w/ all of her new art stuff. She has already baked a little cake in her Easy bake oven w/ AJ and Chelsea!Aleigh is very fond of her "Special Box" from Uncle James! It's so cute to see her and AJ walk around the house, proudly carrying around their special boxes!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment