Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home from Disneyworld!



















I am actually surprised at how happy we all are to be home! We had a great time in Disneyworld and made the best of our time there...even though we were all a little sick, especially me! I took as much over the counter medicine as I could and tried to forget about how sick I was and have a good time! I am exhausted and glad to be home! On our way home today AJ kept asking how much longer we had to drive and wanted us to show him where we were on the map every 30 minutes! At one point I turned around and asked the kids if they missed our house and their beds and AJ goes "I miss our christmas tree and my stocking!" I couldn't relate more! Yes, they had big beautiful Christmas Trees at the Disney parks, but we didn't really get to enjoy them while they were all lit up at night. Our kids just don't last much longer than 8p.m. I really think our kids are programmed to shut down at that time! It's really kind of funny! We were at Downtown Disney last night around 9p.m. and AJ LITERALLY was falling asleep while he was walking! He fell to his knees a couple of times!

This time Aleigh made it very clear to us that she just isn't as into the Princesses anymore! So, if any of you have a little girl who is in love and totally fascinated w/ Princesses, take them to Disney before they grow out of it so you can capture the sweetest moments when they actually get to meet the princesses! I am truely greatful for the opportunity we had to take Aleigh while she still admired the princesses! She liked the Highschool Musical stuff and she does still like crowns...as long as they aren't princess specific! She got to make her own crown while we were there and really enjoyed that! She wanted to see every play and every show we came across. She LOVED the Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios (very slow)! She also LOVED Soaring (at Epcot) which is THE BEST ride and my personal favorite!



















AJ is our little thrill seeker and wanted to hit every FAST and SCARY ride! He got to ride the rockin roller coaster at least 7 times! It's the FASTEST roller coaster I have ever been on! He rode Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, Expedition Everest (at Animal Kingdom), Test Track (at Epcot), etc.! He didn't want to stop and wait for anything! He had to learn a lot about patients this past week! We got fast passes as often as we were allowed! He had a blast!


Ansley was a little trooper! She was a really good baby all week long and just rolled with the flow! She LOVED the Peter Pan ride at Magic Kingdom!

































We were excited to get to see Santa at Disneyworld and got a great picture of the kids...before Ansley realized who's lap she was sitting on!
















Here are some other fun pictures we took while in Disney!






































There were many more photos taken that I will add to our blog gradually! We have a lot of photos that were taken on the rides. We had to purchase those and they need to be scanned. We also have a lot of great photos taken w/ some Disney characters by Bryson. He has to convert those images off of his camera in order for us to be able to upload them.



























































































































































































































































No comments: