

Ansley and I were very congested so my plan was to keep both her and I inside for the night at my mom and dad's house and let Joe take the kids trick-or-treating w/ some friends of ours. Well, I did leave Ansley in w/ my parents, but decided I wanted to go out! It was a lot of fun, but probably not a good idea since I had the worst sinus pressure ever by the end of the night! My head was aching SO BAD! It was a cold but fun night! We were out until 9 pm this year which is the latest we have ever been out on Halloween. The kids have TONS of candy and aren't even interested in it...crazy! Joe hasn't gone near the candy and believe it or not, I haven't either! If ya want some candy come on over or I'll send it to ya!!!

Ansley wasn't too fond of her pink poodle costume! So Daddy rescued her!
What started out as a night of Trick-or-Treating w/ AJ's friend, Devon turned into a night of lots of friends! We went to a neighborhood w/ a lot of big houses fairly close together. Robin wasn't going to go out for the same reason I wasn't, she was congested too. Like me, she decided she would go out and join us. Then some friends of ours called (The Bannister's) and asked where we were trick-or-treating this year so we met up w/ them and a few other families from Karate. We were all walking in a big group when we ended up at a friends house. They were done for the night so they gave us their limo golf cart to use! It was SO NICE! Only in Peachtree City do you see tons of people trick-or-treating on golf carts! :)








1 comment:
The kids look so dang ADORABLE!!! Sounds like you guy's had a great Halloween! Love you guy's!!!!
Post a Comment