
James left for Baghdad today! He is only supposed to be gone until February of 2009, so we pray that the time goes by fast for him/us and that he returns home safely! We always miss him, but knowing he is so far away and not in the safest place in the world, is going to make it a lot harder! We won't know what he is doing while he is over there, but I am going to focus on him being very well protected and Luckily he will have his computer and still be able to communicate and stay in touch with us! We love him SO MUCH and are so incredibly proud of him!!! Today Aleigh said "I miss Uncle James...do you remember what he looks like?" I laughed and said "Of course I do silly, why did you ask me that?" and she goes "Well, sometimes I forgot what people look like if I haven't seen them in a while...but not my Uncle James!" Needless to say, she thinks her Uncle James is pretty handsome! I think all her her cousin's (pictured above) would agree. Poor James get's attacked by these girls when they get to see him!

Here is a picture of AJ in James' flight gear! James put this on him and AJ got to be the center of attention for a while...can you tell he kind of liked it!




2 comments:
We will all be thinking of him and his safe return!!!
Steph.. you know he is in our prayers! He will be just fine, I know it!!! Yes..the girls always love him!!!
Post a Comment